Deagel organization predicts massive global depopulation of 50 to 80% by 2025
Historically, a change in the economic paradigm
Deagel organization predicts massive global depopulation of 50 to 80% by 2025.
- Deagel, a true intelligence organization for the US government, predicts a massive 50-80% global depopulation by 2025. Few people are familiar with this website and even more say the organization does not legitimately exist. Despite the overwhelming removal of its significance, WikiLeaks documents revealed that it was legitimately used as a reference material in a Stratfor report on the technological capabilities of the North People’s Republic of Korea.
- According to its own website, Deagel provides news and information on international military aviation and advanced technologies. The website contains articles from 2003, but little is known about the real owners. Many online researchers have mistakenly confused this site with “deagle.com” which is owned by Edwin A. Deagle, Jr., Assistant to the Secretary of Defense and Assistant Secretary of Defense.
- Deagel’s reports, particularly the aforementioned research on North Korea, were also provided to the president during presidential briefings. Deagel thus provides information which is then used by global intelligence communities and governments. Here is a partial list of known Deagel partners and customers, according to their own websites: National Security Agency, North Atlantic Treaty Organization (NATO), Organization for Economic Co-operation and Development (OECD), the Organization for Security and Cooperation in Europe (OSCE), the Russian Defense Procurement Agency, Stratfor, the World Bank and the United Nations.
- The advantage of these forecasts is that the Deagel site has no conflict of interest in these forecasts. They are literally mercenaries. The site analyzes which budgets will be allocated to which markets to purchase military aircraft. That’s all that really matters to them. These forecasts are based on the reconciliation of various publicly available reports from institutions such as the CIA, the IMF and the UN. They also include a small amount of data from a variety of “dark sources” such as web gurus. But all of these sources are on the internet. The list is constantly evolving. Forecasts of population growth or decline, military spending, and purchasing power parity across countries around the world have fluctuated somewhat, but since 2015 one prediction has not changed: China will be the largest economy on the planet in 2025.
|Massive global depopulation
of 50 to 80% according to Deagel.
- This highly regarded intelligence organization has bleak prospects for the United States in the years to come, including an 81% decline in its population, from 327 million in 2017 to 100 million in 2025. In fact, it predicted a similar cataclysmic fate for the UK, Australia, Germany, Japan, Denmark, and other US allies. For example, according to Deagel, the population of France will increase from 67 million inhabitants in 2017 to 39 million in 2025, that of England will increase from 66 million to 15 million, that of Australia from 23 million to 15 million. , that of Germany from 81 million to 28 million, while the population of Canada will grow from 36 million in 2017 to 26 million in 2025.
- To make matters even stranger, a statement on Deagel’s predictions page apparently claims that the population movements are due to suicide and assures us that the organization is not “a merchant of death or satanic worship”:
- “Historically, a shift in the economic paradigm has resulted in a death toll that is seldom highlighted by mainstream historians. When the transition from rural areas to large cities occurred in Europe, many people unable to accept the new paradigm committed suicide. They committed suicide by a psychological factor. This is not common but it is true. A new crisis combines old, well-known models with new ones. We are not a dealer in death or in satanic worship or in weapons as there are rumors floating around the Internet about this. “
- “Take into account that the forecast is nothing more than a model, whether it is wrong or correct. It is not the word of God or some magical device that predicts the future. “- Deagel.com
- Most of the economic and demographic data used to make the forecasts are widely available from institutions such as the CIA, IMF, UN, US government, etc.
- There is a tiny fraction of the data coming from a variety of shadow sources such as internet gurus, unsigned reports and others. But all of these sources come from the Internet and are in the public domain for at least a minority. For example, several years ago, Dagong, the Chinese rating agency, published a report analyzing the physical economy of states by comparing it to that of China, Germany and Japan. The conclusion was that the US GDP was between $ 5,000 and $ 10,000 billion instead of $ 15 trillion, as the USG officially stated. We assume that official data, especially economic data, published by governments are false or distorted to some extent. Historically, it is well known that the former Soviet Union drew up false statistics years before its collapse. The West and other countries are now inventing their numbers to hide their real situation. We are sure that many people can find government statistics in their own country which, through their own personal experience, are hard to believe or are so optimistic that they may belong to another country.
- Despite the “quantity” of digital data, there is a “quality” model that does not translate directly into digital data. The 2014 strain of Ebola has a death rate of 50-60%, but try to imagine what would happen if there was an Ebola pandemic with hundreds of thousands or millions of people infected with it. virus. So far, the few cases of people infected with the Ebola virus have “benefited” from intensive health care with antiviral and respiratory assistance, but mostly with abundant human support from doctors and nurses. In a pandemic scenario, this type of health care will not be available for the overwhelming number of infected, leading to a dramatic increase in the death rate due to the lack of appropriate health care. The “quality” factor is that the death rate could increase by 80-90% in a pandemic scenario from the reported rate of 50-60%. The number itself does not matter what is relevant is the fact that the scenario may evolve beyond the initial conditions of a 50% balance sheet to over 90%. By the way, no pandemic or nuclear war is included in the forecast.
- The key to understanding the process America will enter the next decade is migration. In the past, especially in the 20th century, the key factor that enabled the United States to achieve its status as a colossus was immigration with the benefits of population expansion favoring credit expansion and brain drain. the rest of the world for the benefit of States. The collapse of the Western financial system will wipe out the standard of living of its people while putting an end to ponzi schemes such as the stock market and pension funds. The population will be hit so hard by a full array of bubbles and ponzi schemes that the migration engine will start to work in reverse acceleration due to ripple effects, leading to the demise of states. This situation invisible to states will cascade with unprecedented and devastating effects on the economy. The offshoring of jobs will surely end with many American companies relocating abroad thus becoming foreign companies !!!!
- We see a significant portion of the American population migrating to Latin America and Asia while migration to Europe – suffering from a similar illness – will not be relevant. Nonetheless, the death toll will be horrendous. Take into account that the population of the Soviet Union was poorer than Americans today or even then. The ex-Soviets suffered during the next struggle in the 1990s with a significant death toll and loss of national pride. Could we say “twice the pride, twice the fall”? Nope. America’s standard of living is one of the highest, well over double that of the Soviets while adding a service economy that will accompany the financial system. When retirees see their retirement disappearing in front of their eyes and there are no service jobs, you can imagine what will happen next. At least young people can migrate. Never in human history have there been so many elders in the population. Over the past centuries, people have been fortunate enough to reach their 30s and 40s. America’s downfall is expected to be much worse than that of the Soviet Union. A confluence of crisis with a devastating result.
- The demographic crisis in the former Soviet Union countries extended for more than two decades, if we admit that it ended at the beginning of this decade (2010s). The demographic crisis will hit the world in the near future and is expected to last between three and eight decades more or less depending on technological advances and environmental issues. The consequence is more likely a frozen picture with the number of populations remaining the same for a very, very long period of time. Countries expect population figures to reflect births / deaths as well as migratory movements. Many countries will increase their gross populations as a result of immigration while their indigenous populations may decrease.
- Over the past two thousand years we have seen Western civilization built around the Mediterranean Sea move to Northern Europe, then in the mid-twentieth century move to an Atlantic axis and finally focus on the United States. United for the past 30 years. The next step will see civilization centered on Asia with Russia and China at the top. Historically, a shift in the economic paradigm has resulted in a death toll that is seldom highlighted by mainstream historians. When the transition from rural areas to large cities occurred in Europe, many people unable to accept the new paradigm committed suicide. They committed suicide by a psychological factor. This is not common but it is true. A new crisis combines old, well-known models with new ones.
- Sorry to disappoint many of you with our forecast. They have worsened more and more each year since the start of the pre-crisis in 2007. It is already said that this site is non-profit, built on free time and we provide our information and services AS IS without others. explanations and / or guarantees.
- We are not tied to any government in any way. We are not a dealer in death or in satanic worship or in weapons as there are rumors floating around the Internet about this. Be aware that the forecast is nothing more than a model, whether it is wrong or correct. It is not the word of God or some magical device that predicts the future.